Who are Gen Z?
Gen Z is defined as the generation that was born between the mid-1990s and the mid-2000s.
What are the traits of Gen Z in the workplace?
- Preference for traditional communication
- Desire to work individually
- Mobile-first habits
- Motivated by stability
- Naturally competitive
What does Gen Z look for in an employer?
- Collaborative environment
- Updated technology and digital workplace tools
- Development opportunities
- Flexible hours
- A company that makes a positive impact on the community
- Companies that value authenticity
How do you attract Gen Z employees?
- Offer flexible hours
- Offer industry-related training
- Provide the opportunity for growth
- Provide the latest technology and software
- Show that your company cares about the community and your employees
What benefits do Gen Z look for when applying for a job?
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness benefits
- Cafeteria plans
- Financial management assistance
A new generation is making its way into the workplace. Read more about Gen Z with Resource Complete.