Look at the stars;
Look how they shine for you.
These lyrics from Yellow by Coldplay, one of my favourite British bands, inspired me today to remind you of your star qualities and to encourage you to live your best and most beautiful life.
As I always tell my clients, we are all born stars and shining is your birth right.
However, we know that life happens and that our past, relationships, and experiences often dim our light and prevent us from shining like the stars that we were born to be.
If you feel that there is too much darkness, negativity, or unhappiness in your life, consider which of the following is keeping you from shining your light:
- The past. When we cannot let go of or forget painful past experiences and memories, our hearts and minds are full of anger, resentment, and bitterness. These feelings stop us from SHINING. Unless we resolve and make peace with the past, our light will be dimmed, and we cannot SHINE like the star that we were born to be.
- Blind spots. We all have blind spots; things that we do not see about ourselves. When you become aware of your blind spots, a whole new world will open for you and most probably change your perspective of your relationships, career, or life.
- No purpose. Nobody is without a purpose and nobody lives without a purpose. When you connect with your purpose and you know which questions to ask about your life’s destiny; the reason for being here, you will SHINE.
- Limiting beliefs and a lack of self-confidence. Do you tell yourself that you are not good enough or deserve a well-paying job, have a loving relationship or living a beautiful life? This negative mind chatter affects your whole being. Remember, it all starts with a positive mindset: If you believe you are a star, you will SHINE.
- Money worries. We could easily feel that there is no light in our lives when we are concerned about our finances. It is important to improve our financial intelligence and become aware of and overcome a scarcity mindset.
So, what does it mean to shine?
To shine is to value yourself.
To shine is to learn more about yourself.
To shine is to know that you have blind spots.
To shine is to be honest with yourself and ask: Who do I want to be? How do I want to serve in this world? What difference do I want to make in the world? And how do I do it?
The mindset I am sharing is part of the foundations my most successful clients apply. And they are achieving exciting breakthroughs every week.
Whatever is holding you back, say no to that and say yes to SHINING!
Make the choice today to SHINE!